Flu Vaccination Clinic for Faculty, Staff and Students
Drake University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences is partnering with Hy-Vee Pharmacy to offer flu vaccinations for Drake University faculty, staff, and students conveniently on campus at the Harkin Center, 2800 University Ave.
Sign up for an appointment at: https://tinyurl.com/DrakeFluClinic
- Appointments will be offered on Mondays, 8:30 a.m.-12 p.m., and Fridays, 12-3 p.m., starting on Sept. 13 through Oct. 15.
- The appointment will be located conveniently on campus at the Harkin Center, 2800 University Ave.
- IMPORTANT: Approximately 10-14 days prior to your appointment, you will receive an email from email@example.com with a secure link from Hy-Vee to complete the online vaccination consent form and enter your prescription insurance information.
- You must complete this online consent form at least 2 days prior to your scheduled flu vaccination clinic appointment.
- Prescription insurance is required for this flu vaccination clinic. (We are unable to accept cash/credit card payments for services at this clinic). Most insurance plans cover the cost of a flu vaccination.
- For individuals without prescription insurance, flu vaccinations are available for $25 at the Drake Student Health Center. Contact the Drake Student Health Center to make an appointment at: 515-271-3731.
Friday, October 15 at 12:00pm