A panel of employers from the Des Moines metro will share with area college students how they are responding to the impacts of COVID-19. Discussion topics will include delivery of summer 2020 internships, hiring projections for new college graduates, and changes to recruitment and selection of new employees.
To attend, you will need to register online in advance:
1. Click the registration link.
2. Students, click "Click here to continue your event registration." under the "Not a member?" section.
3. Complete your registration by adding your first and last name, company (add your college or university name i.e. Drake University), and email. Click "Next".
4. Confirm your registration details. Click "Next".
5. After registering, attendees will receive a Zoom link to join the virtual event.
This event is brought to you by Drake University Professional Career Development Services in conjunction with KEY in Des Moines and the Urbandale Chamber of Commerce.
Friday, April 24, 2020 at 10:00am to 11:00amVirtual Event