Spring 2021 Constitutional Law Symposium - "Reexamining Pragmatism in Constitutional Interpretation"
The Drake Constitutional Law Center invites the public to attend the annual Constitutional Law Symposium.
- Brian Butler, Professor of Philosophy, University of North Carolina (Asheville)
- Daniel Farber, Sho Sato Professor of Law; Faculty Director, Center for Law, Energy, & the Environment, University of California, Berkeley
- Mark Kende, Director of the Constitutional Law Center; James Madison Chair in Constitutional Law; Professor of Law, Drake University Law School
- Linda C. McClain, Robert Kent Professor of Law, Boston University School of Law
- Robert Tsai, Professor of Law, Boston University School of Law
Saturday, April 17