Spring 2021 Constitutional Law Symposium - "Re-examining Pragmatism in Constitutional Interpretation"
The Drake Constitutional Law Center invites the public to attend the annual Constitutional Law Symposium.
- Brian Butler, Professor of Philosophy, University of North Carolina (Asheville)
- Daniel Farber, Sho Sato Professor of Law; Faculty Director, Center for Law, Energy, & the Environment, University of California, Berkeley
- Mark Kende, Director of the Constitutional Law Center; James Madison Chair in Constitutional Law; Professor of Law, Drake University Law School
- Linda C. McClain, Robert Kent Professor of Law, Boston University School of Law
- Robert Tsai, Professor of Law, Boston University School of Law
Register here for this free, virtual event. The link to attend the session will only be sent out to registered participants. Registration will close at 2:00 p.m. on Friday, April 16th.
Saturday, April 17 at 8:40am